Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What in The World?

Me, perhaps the world's biggest critique of blogging, here...in this open-forum. I am a total hypocrite.

After some soul-searching, I've realized a few things:
1) I need a creative outlet
2) Archiving your life via a journal is a grand idea (having it published in a public forum = potentially not so kosher...will get back to you on that one)
3) I am doing some cool stuff and blogging is really the best way to share the experience.

So I have fallen off my high horse (it wasn't so high anyway, more like a pony) and joined the throngs of bloggers who seem to think the world is interested in their trivial banter.

I suck.

4 comments:

rjb said...

Drank the Kool-Aid did you now? ...err maybe some spiked Gatorade was it? Regardless, welcome to the world of blogging!! Now I'm off to compose a little prose on my own little banal blog.

-rasskles

Anonymous said...

So, what are you saying about my trivial life's blog? Eh? Mmmm-hmmmm! Welcome, girlfriendsistergirl.

Anonymous said...

Do you really read the comments that people leave? You secretly want me to be enthralled by your thoughts, yet you don't really care what I think about what you think, do you?? I'm testing you.

PamSpace said...

Flee: Not only do I really read the comments, but I had to read yours about 5 times to understand what you're saying! And it's no secret that I want you to be enthralled by my thoughts, in the same way that I am enthralled by yours!