Sunday, September 28, 2008

Flea Bag

Don't ask me how, but Matthes, the INDOOR CAT, has gotten fleas. In the past month, I have flea bombed, I have had pest control come and spray toxic chemicals, I have washed my bedding and vacuumed maniacally, I have put Matthes on Advantage (a funny story for another blog entry). And tonight, I returned from a wonderfully relaxing and flea-free weekend at Sea Ranch to find fleas, fleas and more fleas. I decided it was time to give Matthes a flea bath.

I was expecting the worst and thought I was going to walk away from the bath with Matthes carvings on any piece of exposed flesh. He was actually fairly reserved. He just sat there in the tub, he seemed resigned. I almost didn't recognize him.

But that is Matthes...always full of surprises, if not dignity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you do for baby food when your baby starts to eat regular food? Do you make your own? Has anyone ever tried one of the manual, portable baby food grinders, and if so, do they work?